Re: Status of contributed translation

> Thanks very much for the information.  I have now done this and we
> have a French translation in the gas sources.

Hi Nick,

Can you please do the same for all the other textual domains in
binutils, and for all existing translations?

You can get the translations from

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/maint/

Specifically, we currently offer

binutils/fr.po
binutils/tr.po
bfd/fr.po
gas/fr.po
gprof/fr.po
ld/fr.po
ld/sv.po
opcodes/fr.po
opcodes/sv.po
opcodes/tr.po

Furthermore, is it ok to change the contact address for these six
domains to binutils@sources.redhat.com?

Regards,
Martin