Re: Missing variable 'pe_data_import_dll'

Nick Clifton wrote:

> [I wonder if this really will be the last one ?]

Probably for now.  I just finished a build with "enable-targets=all" and
it seems to work -- well, 'ld --help' doesn't coredump. (However,
getting that far wasn't simple.  It took about five hours -- including
the time necessary to implement strtoll and strtoull in newlib, and
recompile the cygwin kernel to export those new functions).  But in the
end, it (ld) does seem to build okay with enable-targets=all/cygwin-host.

And of course, it builds and works properly on cygwin-host/cygwin-target.

--Chuck