Generating Makefile.in (opcodes)

Hi,

Can somebody suggest what I'm doing wrong.

I've modified opcodes/Makefile.am and re-generated opcodes/Makefile.in for a
w.i.p port but every time I do a cvs update and a merge takes place to a new
checked-in version of Makefile.in I have conflicts. Looking at the problem it
seems that HFILES =..., CFILES =... are transformed into a one line list in my
Makefile.in where as the checked-in version has them as Makefile.am. I've
followed the exact style/guidelines in Makefile.am for adding files to HFILES
etc..

Cheers,

-Peter