FYI: Tcl/Tk upgrade plan.... STARTING

Hi,

well this is it, I'm going to start the Tcl/Tk switch over soon.
Expect sources.redhat.com cvs to be unstable WRT Tcl/Tk, Itcl,
libgui and Tix until I send out an email when it's over.  This
will probably happen on Sunday.

If you've add a change in the last few months to any of those
modules, there is a chance that I'll have to add your change
back after the upgrade.  Of course with the upgrade there is
a chance that your change isn't needed any more (one of the
main purposes of this upgrade is ditch as many local chances
as we can).

Question, comments, luck, etc. all welcome.

Thanks for your time,
  Ian.