Re: ld-auto-import memory bug fixing

Hi Ralf,

> When linking a dll with g++, it calls collect which calls ld, but ld
> is not in the ps list.
>
> Can anynone tell me how I can even though debug ld with gdb ?

The best method would be to capture the command line that collect2
uses to invoke ld and then reproduce that invocation inside gdb.  If
you pass -debug to collect2 it should show you the commands that it is
executing.

Another thing you can try is to add print statements to ld.  I know
that this is not as sophisticated as using gdb, but it is a very
effective debugging tool.