Re: [patch] fix for offset operands in i386 intel syntax

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000, Diego Novillo wrote:

> OK, thanks. But now intel.s doesn't assemble because of
> unsupported relocations (the GOT references). Is this what you
> were referring to? I'm getting the following:

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that.  You really need to move the GOT test into
a separate file, and only run that test for x86-elf.  See
testsuite/gas/elf/elf.exp for a suitable condition to put into i386.exp
This will still fail when using the AS_EMULATION trick, but I'm not too
worried about that.

--
Linuxcare.  Support for the Revolution.