Re: Comments solicited re --no-undefined problem

Hi Fred,

: I didn't come up with any better solution.  We have adopted it for
: BeOS and I've been running with it since the original patch posting
: with no problems.  So please go ahead and apply the patch.

I have gone ahead and applied the patch.

Note - I also added a section to ld.texinfo describing the new command
line switch.