This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch for R_ARM_THM_PC22 relocs
- To: Momchil Velikov <velco at fadata dot bg>
- Subject: Re: Patch for R_ARM_THM_PC22 relocs
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:38:57 +1100 (EST)
- cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Momchil Velikov wrote:
> In the first instruction the Offset field contains the upper 11 bits
> of the target address.
> In the second instruction the Offset field contains an 11-bit
> representation lower half of
> the target address.
Ah, I see. It's really two 16 bit instructions, rather than one 32 bit
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.