This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA:] New test for bug in --gc-sections: selective6
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] New test for bug in --gc-sections: selective6
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:06:48 +1100 (EST)
- cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
On Sun, 24 Sep 2000, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> Ok to commit?
I suppose so. I'm not expert enough with C++ to really judge the accuracy
of your test. Incidentally, we want to "lose" functions, not "loose" them.
(Yes, I know the other tests have the same wrong spelling. If you feel
motivated, fix them at the same time as your commit. If not, dussnmadder)
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.