This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: som.c patch to include alloca-conf.h
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Subject: Re: som.c patch to include alloca-conf.h
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:15:29 +1100 (EST)
- cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, aoliva at redhat dot com
On Sun, 24 Sep 2000, John David Anglin wrote:
> This patch is needed to build som.c with the native hp compiler.
"make dep-am" got rid of the following comment above elf32-sh-lin.lo:
# Keep this one in sync with the one above
but since we have an automated scheme for dependencies, there's not much
point in the comment. Heck, there's not much point in having the
automated scheme if no one uses it. ;-)
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.