This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: som.c patch to include alloca-conf.h
- To: alan at linuxcare dot com dot au (Alan Modra)
- Subject: Re: som.c patch to include alloca-conf.h
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:34:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> On Sun, 24 Sep 2000, John David Anglin wrote:
> > This patch is needed to build som.c with the native hp compiler.
> This is OK to commit, along with alloca-conf.h, provided you also update
> som.c dependencies in Makefile.am and Makefile.in "make dep-am; automake"
> should do it for you, but please sanity check via cvs diff.
Do you need more input on this from me or will a maintainer do it?
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)