Re[4]: ld: Not enough room for program headers

Now I know to use the -T option (although it does say in the manual that
this is equivalent to the -c option) I've tried changing the script
as you did by adding 0x100 but this produced the same error. I then swapped
SIZEOF_HEADERS for 1024 and it worked.

Where do we go from here?

Franco.