This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] bfd [pei]: do not set empty DataDirectory entries
- To: paul-ml at is dot lg dot ua
- Subject: Re: [patch] bfd [pei]: do not set empty DataDirectory entries
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:42:15 -0400
- CC: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200009260133.VAA13086@envy.delorie.com> <email@example.com>
> 2000-09-20 Paul Sokolovsky <Paul.Sokolovsky@technologist.com>
> * peigen.c (_bfd_pei_swap_aouthdr_in): If some DataDirectory
> is empty, make sure that its rva also 0. NT loader dislikes
> having otherwise.
Applied, with a few minor formatting changes. Thanks!