This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-000912/3: ./configure fails on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00host
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at zembu dot com>
- Subject: Re: binutils-000912/3: ./configure fails on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00host
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, markus at lufmech dot rwth-aachen dot de, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> Good theory, but it turns out not to be the case.
> The snapshot script is in ~ian/bin on sources.redhat.com. The
> snapshots are made by a cron job on that system.
Ah ha. I see now and understand why you mentioned to alexandre that the
files needed to be in there. That'll fix it.