This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-000912/3: ./configure fails on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00host
- To: echristo at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: binutils-000912/3: ./configure fails on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00host
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at zembu dot com>
- Date: 25 Sep 2000 12:25:49 -0700
- CC: aoliva at redhat dot com, markus at lufmech dot rwth-aachen dot de, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > If you want to add new top level files or directories to the binutils,
> > you need to update the binutils CVS module. Do `cvs co modules' and
> > edit the appropriate module (probably src-support) to add the new
> > files.
> The files have been added to CVS/modules a while ago, but they've
> never made it to snapshots.
Where is the snapshot script? I'm guessing it is just using cvs update to
get the updated files?
Good theory, but it turns out not to be the case.
The snapshot script is in ~ian/bin on sources.redhat.com. The
snapshots are made by a cron job on that system.