This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-000912/3: ./configure fails on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00host
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: binutils-000912/3: ./configure fails on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00host
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at zembu dot com>, markus at lufmech dot rwth-aachen dot de, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> > If you want to add new top level files or directories to the binutils,
> > you need to update the binutils CVS module. Do `cvs co modules' and
> > edit the appropriate module (probably src-support) to add the new
> > files.
> The files have been added to CVS/modules a while ago, but they've
> never made it to snapshots.
Where is the snapshot script? I'm guessing it is just using cvs update to
get the updated files?