This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gas 2.10.91 from 20000920 cvs is broken under hpux 10.20
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Subject: Re: gas 2.10.91 from 20000920 cvs is broken under hpux 10.20
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 20:58:12 +1100 (EST)
- cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, David Huggins-Daines <dhd at linuxcare dot com>
On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, John David Anglin wrote:
> Look's like it fixes the problem, although I can't do a complete test now.
Thanks. I'll commit the change, which goes back to the old SOM handling
for external and weak syms, on the strength of your say-so. Incidentally,
dhd's original patch was surrounded with #ifdef OBJ_ELF, but I changed
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.