This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gas 2.10.91 from 20000920 cvs is broken under hpux 10.20
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Subject: Re: gas 2.10.91 from 20000920 cvs is broken under hpux 10.20
- From: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:47:15 +1100 (EST)
- cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, John David Anglin wrote:
> > Since the linker hasn't changed, I would have to guess that there is a
> > relocation problem with respect to the above call. However, when I
> > include the relocation info in the assembly dump of emit-rtl.o, things
> > appear normal:
> > 20c: e8 5f 1b dd b,l 0 <reset_used_flags>,rp
> > 20c: R_PCREL_CALL reset_used_flags+0x40000000
> The problem is the `0' in the above. It should be
> 20c: e8 5f 1b dd b,l 214 <reset_used_flags+0x214>,rp
> 20c: R_PCREL_CALL reset_used_flags+0x40000000
Hmm, does reverting my recent change to hppa_force_relocation cure the
problem? Or even a not-so-recent change to hppa_fix_adjustable?
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.