This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: configure errors in latest snapshots on HPUX 11.00
- To: Robert A Nesius <rnesius at ichips dot intel dot com>
- Subject: Re: configure errors in latest snapshots on HPUX 11.00
- From: Markus Werle <markus at lufmech dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:58:41 +0200
- CC: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Maybe Your problem has been resolved, but if not:
They forgot to include the file in their http-download bzip packages.
I mailed them this bug some days ago, but somehow no one feels
responsible (they are not paid for what they do, that's the problem).
The missing file is in the gcc-tree, but the most secure
way is to use cvs and check out the sources via this way:
cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvs/src checkout
or for an update:
cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs/src update binutils
If You are not familar with cvs: You first have to log in,
see http://sources.redhat.com/binutils/ for the details.