This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: -Bgroup and -z defs
- To: drepper at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: -Bgroup and -z defs
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:17:38 -0700
- CC: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
: > 2. The second addition of the "Bgroup" switch is unnecessary:
: Did you read the comment on top of the struct definition? We don't
: want people to abbreviate -Bgroup.
No sorry I didn't. Although I should have noticed that
enable-new-dtags was defined twice as well.