This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] ld/pe-dll.c: ordinals and noname
- To: dj at delorie dot com
- Subject: Re: [patch] ld/pe-dll.c: ordinals and noname
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:05:21 -0700
- CC: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
: > Why did you change the placement of the "enameptrs++" expression ?
: I wrote this code a while ago, and when I went back to read it I said
: to myself "Why did I put that way down there? There must have been a
: reason. After all, I put the eordinals++ elsewhere..." Then it
: occurred to me that the eordinals++ was wrong. So, to prevent further
: confusion, I moved the enameptrs++ right up with the use of enameptrs
: to keep everything consistent so that the next person who has to read
: this code won't get confused.
OK - thanks for the explanation.