Re: [patch] ld/pe-dll.c: ordinals and noname

Hi DJ,

: > Why did you change the placement of the "enameptrs++" expression ?
:
: I wrote this code a while ago, and when I went back to read it I said
: to myself "Why did I put that way down there?  There must have been a
: reason.  After all, I put the eordinals++ elsewhere..."  Then it
: occurred to me that the eordinals++ was wrong.  So, to prevent further
: confusion, I moved the enameptrs++ right up with the use of enameptrs
: to keep everything consistent so that the next person who has to read
: this code won't get confused.

OK - thanks for the explanation.