This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: A relocation problem in shared objects for SH
- To: kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Subject: Re: A relocation problem in shared objects for SH
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:44:41 -0600
- cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200009172316.IAA00799@rr.iij4u.or.jp>you write:
> Maybe, elf32-sh-lin.c should be rewrote so as to use only pure REL
> (or RELA) relocations as your suggestion.
If anyone attempts this, I would *strongly* recommend using RELA, not
REL. Supporting REL relocations is a pain.