This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: TC_FORCE_RELOCATION_SECTION macro
- To: Alan Modra <alan at linuxcare dot com dot au>
- Subject: Re: TC_FORCE_RELOCATION_SECTION macro
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:38:19 -0600
- cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>y
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> > > gas/ChangeLog
> > > * config/tc-hppa.h (TC_FORCE_RELOCATION_SECTION): Allow
> > > subtraction of two syms without emitting a relocation.
> > >
> > > * config/tc-hppa.c (hppa_force_relocation): Force relocations f
> > > global or weak symbols. Delete a FIXME handled a bit later.
> > At the least, this needs to be ELF specific as SOM requires the ability t
> > create relocations for sym1-sym2 expressions.
> Ah, thanks. I'll modify the tc-hppa.h patch. It seems to me that the
> tc-hppa.c part is still correct for SOM. ie.