This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: A relocation problem in shared objects for SH
- To: kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Subject: Re: A relocation problem in shared objects for SH
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:56:35 -0700
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <200009142238.HAA09048@rr.iij4u.or.jp>
On Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 07:41:36AM +0900, kaz Kojima wrote:
> 0002eae4 00101 R_SH_DIR32 00000000 .text 0002e760
> Here, 2e760(addend) + 1fa0(rel value in memory) is the correct address...
If you've got RelA relocations, why are you looking at the contents
of the memory at all? That's just kitten-eating wrong.