This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: A visibility patch for ELF/PPC
- To: hjl at valinux dot com
- Subject: Re: A visibility patch for ELF/PPC
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:59:18 -0700
- CC: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, loewis at informatik dot hu-berlin dot de
- References: <20000819174857.A29121@valinux.com>
> Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 17:48:57 -0700
> From: "H . J . Lu" <email@example.com>
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> ELF/PPC needs this patch to pass "make check" in elf from glibc 2.1.92.
> I don't know enough about ELF/PPC to be sure if it is 100% correct.
> Any comments?
There are three places in ppc_elf_relocate section where the test
appears, and the patch changes one of them. I'm seeing what happens
when I change all three now...
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>