Re: m68k MacOS target support?

Michael Sokolov writes:

> I can't say anything for sure until I get the sources for Stan Shebs'
> two ports and get answers to the questions about the C library and the
> headers, but it looks like as the m68k port maintainer I'll be able to
> create a UNIX-hosted MacOS-targeting port with very little additional
> work ...

I am confused by this message.

The MAINTAINERS file in the GCC distribution lists who the maintainers
are for various aspects of GCC, and your name does not appear.  Jeff
Law is listed as maintainer for the m68k port, and if he has resigned
in favor of you, I missed the announcement.

What, exactly, are you saying here?  Are you volunteering for something?