This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: m68k MacOS target support?
- To: Michael Sokolov <msokolov at ivan dot Harhan dot ORG>
- Subject: Re: m68k MacOS target support?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:11:58 -0700
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <0009130054.AA15094@ivan.Harhan.ORG>
On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 07:57:48PM -0500, Michael Sokolov wrote:
> OK, I've found your two m68k ports in ftp.cygnus.com:/pub/mac/m68k, but they
> are Mac self-extracting archives as far as I could tell. Could you please
> provide the sources in .tar.gz format?
The "macunpack" program from the "macutils" package distributed by
Red Hat, Debian, and others should unpack things for you.