This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] gas/*.h: Fix formatting.
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [patch] gas/*.h: Fix formatting.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at hxi dot com>
I forgot including tc.h.
2000-09-12 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* as.h: Fix formatting.
* asintl.h: Likewise.
* bit_fix.h: Likewise.
* dwarf2dbg.h: Likewise.
* expr.h: Likewise.
* flonum.h: Likewise.
* frags.h: Likewise.
* itbl-ops.h: Likewise.
* macro.h: Likewise.
* read.h: Likewise.
* sb.h: Likewise.
* struc-symbol.h: Likewise.
* subsegs.h: Likewise.
* symbols.h: Likewise.
* tc.h: Likewise.
* write.h: Likewise.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gas/tc.h,v
retrieving revision 184.108.40.206
diff -u -r220.127.116.11 tc.h
--- tc.h 1999/05/03 07:28:41 18.104.22.168
+++ tc.h 2000/09/12 05:38:16
@@ -24,19 +24,19 @@
extern const pseudo_typeS md_pseudo_table;
/* JF moved this here from as.h under the theory that nobody except MACHINE.c
- and write.c care about it anyway. */
+ and write.c care about it anyway. */
- /* Forward reach. Signed number. > 0. */
+ /* Forward reach. Signed number. > 0. */
- /* Backward reach. Signed number. < 0. */
+ /* Backward reach. Signed number. < 0. */
- /* Bytes length of this address. */
+ /* Bytes length of this address. */
unsigned char rlx_length;
- /* Next longer relax-state. 0 means there is no 'next' relax-state. */
+ /* Next longer relax-state. 0 means there is no 'next' relax-state. */