This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Define `.gnu_bp_high_bound' symbols from ld.
- To: greg at mcgary dot org
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Define `.gnu_bp_high_bound' symbols from ld.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:53:53 -0700
- CC: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
: 2000-09-06 Greg McGary <firstname.lastname@example.org>
: * ldlang.c (undefined_high_bound_syms_p, high_bound_suffix):
: New variables.
: (lang_find_undefined_high_bound_syms): New function.
: (lang_common): Scan for undefined `.gnu_bp_high_bound' symbols.
: (lang_one_common): Convert the `.gnu_bp_high_bound' symbol
: associated with this common symbol to defined.
I am not going to approve this just yet,as I hope that you will have a
chance to rework it so that it handles initialised symbols as well.
If it becomes important to you that this patch gets in, please let me
know and I will reconsider.