This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ld: Not enough room for program headers
- To: franco at robres dot com dot au
- Subject: Re: ld: Not enough room for program headers
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:35:52 -0700
- CC: hjl at lucon dot org, michal at ellpspace dot math dot ualberta dot ca, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
: I tried to change the script, but ld was using an internal
: script. When I made it use one of the scripts in lib/ldscripts, I
: got other errors about bad MRI in OUTPUT_FORMAT or something. Even
: when I extracted the script it was using (using --verbose) it would
: still produce an error when reading it back unchanged.
Darn - that was going to be my next suggestion.
Can you tell me what the error message is exactly ? And what is the
contents of the OUTPUT_FORMAT() directive in the linker script ?