This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: patch for arm-elf bfd
- To: pb at tazenda dot demon dot co dot uk
- Subject: Re: patch for arm-elf bfd
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 09:19:56 -0700
- CC: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
: Since building without debugging avoids the problem, I came up with
: the following patch by analogy to the i386 code, which seems to fix
: the crash for me. Is this correct?
If it works for you, it is OK by me.
: 2000-09-03 Philip Blundell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
: * elf32-arm.h (elf32_arm_relocate_section): Don't try to relocate
: references to undefined symbols in debugging sections.