This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ltconfig in binutils is broken.
- To: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: ltconfig in binutils is broken.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 20:20:16 +0200
- References: <20000902104138.A7912@valinux.com> <39B1432C.C5288F59@cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Eric Christopher wrote:
> > I didn't find ltcf-c.sh anywhere. Alexandre, could you please fix it?
> Until Alexandre gets to this, you can workaround it by copying the files
> from the gcc sources. ltcf*.sh - I don't think you need libtool.m4.
You can simply do a `cvs up ltcf-c.sh libtool.m4 gettext.m4' in the top
level dir. I did that a few hours ago with no problems.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.