This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ltconfig in binutils is broken.
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at valinux dot com>
- Subject: Re: ltconfig in binutils is broken.
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 11:13:00 -0700
- CC: aoliva at redhat dot com, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <20000902104138.A7912@valinux.com>
> I didn't find ltcf-c.sh anywhere. Alexandre, could you please fix it?
Until Alexandre gets to this, you can workaround it by copying the files
from the gcc sources. ltcf*.sh - I don't think you need libtool.m4.