Re: Clean gcc warnings in opcodes

   Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 11:35:04 -0700
   From: Nick Clifton <nickc@cygnus.com>

This change looks wrong:

   ! # define _(String) dgettext (PACKAGE, String)

   ! # define _(String) gettext (String)

Tom deliberately chose to use dgettext and PACKAGE for the opcodes and
BFD directories, so that they would have a translation file which
could be used by other programs.  If we don't do that, the other
programs translation files have to incorporate the bfd and opcodes
translations files.  Or something.  I don't understand all of this.
Anyhow, please don't change this unless you are certain that it is
correct.

Ian