Re: change for configuring on FreeBSD

   Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 11:11:09 -0700
   From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl@lucon.org>

   I don't know if it matters or not since I am not planning to use 2.10.
   There are many changes in the main trunk which are required for Linux.

Are you willing to work with the binutils maintainers so that you will
release 2.10, or are you simply ruling that out a priori?  Is there
any possibility that you will ever use an official GNU release, or do
you insist on going your own way?

Ian