Patches to support traditional mips targets.

Hi,
   The following are patches to support binutils for traditional MIPS targets
like mips-dde-sysv4.2MP. A separate BFD target vector called
bfd_elf32_tradbigmips_vec/bfd_elf32_tradlittlemips_vec has been added to see
that the existing support for IRIX targets is not broken in any way as a
result of this support. The most notable feature of this support is ability
of the GNU linker to generate "Normal MIPS ELF ABI" executables , statically
linked binaries and shared libraries. I had frozen my work on binutils this
February after obtaining stable versions gas and GNU linker. Since I have
problems at my end using CVS (due to various reasons), I have not been able
to get these patches checked into the binutils tree.  In anticipation of
binutils3.0 release, I am submitting these patches. I have incorporated all
my patches into the snapshot  binutils-000428.

The following files have been changed to add the new target for my
traditional mips target. Some files marked with # have been added newly.

binutils-000428/ltconfig
binutils-000428/gas/configure.in
binutils-000428/gas/config/tc-mips.c
binutils-000428/gas/config/te-tmips.h           # New File
binutils-000428/bfd/config.bfd
binutils-000428/bfd/configure.in
binutils-000428/bfd/targets.c
binutils-000428/bfd/elf32-mips.c
binutils-000428/bfd/elfxx-target.h
binutils-000428/ld/configure.tgt
binutils-000428/ld/Makefile.am
binutils-000428/ld/emulparams/elf32btsmip.sh    # New File

I will send the patches for each of this in separate mails. Any comments and
suggestions are welcome.

Thanks and regards.

Koundinya