PowerPC vector unit (Altivec) support

I have added support for most of the PowerPC vector unit instructions
to binutils.  Still left to do are the data stream instructions: dss,
dssall, dst, dstt, and dstst.  The Altivec user's/programmer's manual
does not indicate how the stream operand is encoded, and I have not
been able to find code samples that use these instructions.  I want
to look a bit more before contributing those patterns.

	--jtc

--
J.T. Conklin
RedBack Networks