1) You should be able to right-click on a variable in the window and remove it
from the list
2) We need a method to call from SourceView.getVariable that allows us to keep
from adding a variable to the Variable Watch window multiple times.
Oooops, instead of SourceView.getVariable I meant that to be
2006-10-10 Mike Cvet <email@example.com>
* SourceBuffer.java: (getVariable): Cleaned up a bit.
* SourceView.java: Added a new HashMap to uniquely identify
(removeVar): Added. Removes variable from the HashMap and calls
to remove the variable trace from the GUI.
(clickedOnTextArea): Added new menu option for removing Variables.
* SourceWindow.java: (SourceWindow): New VariableWatchView with
this as a parameter.
(removeVariableTrace): Added - removes the Variable trace from the
* VariableWatchView.java: (VariableWatchView): Sets incoming
SourceWindow as parent, initializes new TreeStore and Listener.
(removeTrace): Added. Removes the row from the TreeView.
(selectionChangedEvent): Added catch for index exception.
(clickedOnVariable): Added. Creates new menu when a row is clicked
from the TreeView.
(handleClick): Added. Tells the parent to remove the clicked Variable.
(mouseEvent): Added. Determines whether the mouse event is worth