Start up an funit-child and monitor it in a session.
send a kill -s SIGALRM to the funit-child.
A couple of observers are added to the eventviewer (and the rendering is a
little off as well).
The Status-widget was rewritten to utilize the event-viewer differently as show
in the changelog's below. This fixed the rendering issue. Please reopen if you
see the issues again.
2006-09-12 Phil Muldoon <email@example.com>
* StatusWidget.java (TimeLine): Build a Hashmap of marker's to
x-ref on actual observer execution.
2006-09-08 Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* StatusWidget.java (TimelineAction.createEvent): Only add
one glyph per observer type.
(addObserverActionPoint): Changed clonedTaskActionPoint to
(addObserverActionPoint): Changed forkingTaskActionPoint to
* StatusWidget.java (addObserverActionPoint): New.
(initEventViewer): Don't use generic action points (broken).
(TimelineAction): Rebase on TaskActionPoint, not Generic.
(TimelineAction.execute): Filter on passed task.
2006-09-07 Phil Muldoon <email@example.com>
* observers/TaskSyscallObserver.java (runEnterActions): Remove double
* StatusWidget.java (newTrace): Rename variable from trace1 to
(StatusWidget): Rename trace0 to initialTrace
(StatusWidget): Refactor viewer init to buildEventViewer.
(initThreads): Rename thread linked list to threadList.
(initLogTextView): Rename to initEventViewer.