Bug has been fixed and committed
2006-02-22 Adam Jocksch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* MixedView.java (MixedView): Now adds source windows to scrolled
widgets so that you can scroll laterally.
* SourceBuffer.java (SourceBuffer): Added constructor that takes
the mode to be displayed.
(finalize): Added, removes this buffer's texttags from the preferences
that update them.
* SourceView.java (SourceView): Added constructor that takes the
mode to be displayed.
* SourceWindow.java (switchToAsmMode): Now uses new SourceView
* prefs/ColorPreference.java (ColorPreference): Now adds tag to
an internal vector of tags if non-null.
(setModel): Now iteratres through all tags and updates them.
* prefs/PreferenceManager.java (addPreference): If the duplicate
preference is a color preference, it now concatenates the new
observer's list of tags with the old one's.
(getColorPreference): Added private version that takes a string.
* SyntaxPreference.java (updateTags): Extracted to save the
properties of all the tags.