Currently not defined, called when a task is first started, needed because a
task needs to transition through a number of states the tasks contents can be
The name .Started has been changed to .Attached; the observer is fired both when
a new task is initialized, and when an existing task is attatched. In both
cases the task is ready and able to be queried (fetch memory et.al.)
A better name is needed.
2005-10-22 Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Proc.java: Delete .taskDiscovered.
* TaskObservable.java: Delete, merged into Proc.java.
* TaskObserver.java: Add .Attached.
* TaskState.java: Replace Proc .taskDiscovered, with Task
* Task.java: Update; add .notifyAttached.
2005-10-26 Andrew Cagney <email@example.com>
* TestTaskObserver.java: New.
* TaskState.java: Handle .processRequestAddObserver in "running"
but it still needs a better name :-)