Created attachment 5835 [details]
The attached patch includes the following changes to fi_FI locale (listed in the order they appear):
- Whitespace fixes
- LC_IDENTIFICATION: Add missing LC_MEASUREMENT
- LC_MONETARY: Update from CLDR 2.0 (*)
- See also http://www.kotus.fi/index.phtml?s=793 or SFS 4175
- LC_TIME: Do not include trailing spaces in abmon names
- This isn't done by other locales either (e.g., Greek, French, Thai)
- There's RH BZ 657572 where these trailing spaces have caused issues for
- LC_TIME: Provide week definition
- LC_MESSAGES: Update from CLDR 2.0
- LC_TELEPHONE: Add tel_dom_fmt
- LC_NAME: Add a note about Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms usage in Finnish
- LC_ADDRESS: Update postal_fmt from Finnish Post Office recommendations at
- There seems to be efforts to add address category to CLDR. If that
happens I will sync LC_ADDRESS from CLDR should there be any differences.
- LC_ADDRESS: Add missing country_*/lang_* entries
*) Finnish national localization initiative (Kotoistus) is actively
maintaining CLDR and Kotoistus can be regarded as the authority in
Finnish localization issues.
I added the patch.