RFCv2: debuginfod debian archive support

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Sun Dec 22 15:33:00 GMT 2019

Hi Frank,

On Fri, 2019-12-13 at 14:25 -0500, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> > I see, I missed that both functions are only called after first
> > checking the archive type. I think it might be helpful/clearer if
> > both methods would be called with the intended archive type then,
> > also because that might make it simpler to...
>
> The archive subtype (rpm vs deb) is not stored in the database, as
> this would break the current schema, and is really not needed.  In any
> case, it's easily recovered for purpose of separate metrics.  Following
> sur-patch added to fche/debuginfod-deb branch:

I think this is ready to be squashed and put on master. I had hoped out
Debian/Ubuntu friends would speak up. But they had their chance and
will now have to live with the code as is :)

Cheers,