Compilation Unit name

Josh Stone jistone@redhat.com
Fri Mar 17 00:29:00 GMT 2017

Stick to plain text, not HTML, if you want to reach the list.

On 03/16/2017 03:44 PM, SASHA NICOLAS DA ROCHA PINHEIRO wrote:
> I had that before, and it didn't work, then I empirically changed to
> next_cu_off because it contained the same offset I was supposed to get
> when I compared to the libdwarf execution.

What you have called cu_die_off is *not* a die offset!  In libdwarf.h
that argument is called next_cu_header_offset, which is why it has the
same value as the next_cu_off you're getting from libdw.

> We already discarded the option of using dwarf_offdie_types since
> previously, with libdwarf, it was passed true to:

That's fine and correct.  You shouldn't use dwarf_offdie_types now, I
was trying to preempt a future problem.  Sorry for adding confusion.