xsl for parsing strange xml

Hello,

I need help in parsing an xml file generated for java classes and interfaces. Suppose I have a class like Car, and say Car implements Vehicle interface.

interface Vehicle{
	getIdentification();
}

class Car implements Vehicle
{
	getName();
	getIdenitifcation();
}

XML is of the form :

<member name="T:Car">
	<summary>
      	It's a car class.
      </summary>
</member>
<member name="T:Vehicle">
      <summary>
		It's a vehicle interface.
	</summary>
</member>
<member name="M:Vehicle.getIdentification">
      <summary>
            Identification of the vehicle.
      </summary>
</member>
<member name="M:Car.getName">
      <summary>
            Name of the Car.
      </summary>
</member>
<member name="M:Car.getIdentification">
      <summary>
            Name of the Car.
      </summary>
</member>

Note that in xml M: stands for method, and T: stands for Type.
Do you see that interface Vehicle information comes in between Car? Because of this html is messed up.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Aparna