RE: xsl:fo - keeps and breaks problem..

Dpawson wrote:
>The requirement was n per page then break, which is xsl-fo vsn 2.

No, the requirement was that any one fo:block didn't wrap over two
pages. I'd tried using the keep attribute, only to discover (through
feedback from this list) that this should work and is the correct
solution, but the current version of FOP doesn't implement keeps on
fo:block items.

As J.Pietschmann wrote
> I'm using XSL/FOP to generate PDF files from an XML source document...
                ^^^
>This is the problem.

So it's either a case of using the workaround (putting the blocks in a
hidden table) or moving to another renderer.

regards

Andy

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, please telephone or e-mail us immediately, delete this message from your system and do not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use this e-mail message and any attachments.

Although ri3k Limited believes this e-mail and any attachments to be free of any virus or other defect which may affect your computer, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and ri3k Limited does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in any way from its use.

ri3k Limited
Registered in England: 10-12 Ely Place, London, EC1N 6RY
Company Number: 3909745