RE: Joining Multiple XML using XPath API of XALAN

I have to merge multiple XML that would come from
various sources. All the XML coming conform to the
same single Schema. The XML coming from various
sources will be merged and the merged xml will still
conform to that schema, the resultant xml will contain
all the elements and attributes defined in the schema.

Is there any external API available?????

Thanks
Dennis