xml-stylesheet and vars

well, I posted this yesterday, but got no response
because I think I did not post it well, so I will give
it another shot.

Here is my problem.

We have decided to change the architecture of a site
we have that is driven by xml/xslt. In doing so, we
have moved the xslt files from the folder /common/ to
/common/xsl/.

So, we now have close to 100 xml files that need to
have the xml-stylesheet path changed from
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
href="/common/OBPRWebContent.xsl"?> to
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
href="/common/xsl/OBPRWebContent.xsl"?>.

I don't see any way around having to make this change
this time, but would like to avoid having to make this
change again in the future if we move things around.

I want to do this: <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
href="&xslPath;"?>, but from what I have seen and
read, I cannot use an entity in the xml-stylesheet
reference.

Is there any other way to accomplish this? I am using
Instant Saxon to do the transformations.

TIA,

--Nate