XSL for MS LRN 3.0 XML output

Hello all

Just wondering if anybody out there has used the
Microsoft e-Learning application LRN 3.0. This
application outputs an imsmanifest.xml file listing
various schemas, and resource files included in the
package. The format of the file is always the same but
extensible. I want to apply my own xsl transformation
so that I can display the learning content in a single
online viewer (actually through a portal channel).
I can now output a simple learning package (thanks to
this newsgroup), but when the package is more
complicated, i.e. containing sub-manifests, etc. my
xsl won't work.
Would like to hear from anybody who has worked with
this LRN XML output file.

Brian

E-mail: brian_hickey1@yahoo.com