Re: Hello World

J.Pietschmann wrote:
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="test.xsl"?>

Technically, this is illegal, as there is no MIME type
text/xsl. Well, last time I looked there was none.
Should be text/xml. application/xml might work
too (untested).

J.Pietschmann
Yes I know that, but I use test.xml and test.xsl for the list. The fastest way is to do a browser inside transformation. With MSXML (IE) and Transformiix (Mozilla) I have to browsers for testing. And I must write the code in a way that it works with both. For MSXML you need test/xsl, Mozilla works also with it. Similar to the XSL: For Mozilla I mostly need <xsl:output method="html"/>, but not for IE, there it's standard.

Regards,

Joerg